After living in Montreal for four months, I finally made it to the Musée des Beaux Arts that is literally a 4 minute walk from my apartment (lazy much?) Below is a video of a modern art exhibit on fashion as well as a few of my favorite tableaux. I definitely favor the early 20th century artists up to about 1960 or so (though the following list does not reflect that). Enjoy!
- RT @MollyQuinn93: “In this life we cannot always do great things. But we can do small things with great love. -Mother Teresa” Can't hear t… 4 hours ago
- @CarenBeth thanks for the retweet! 4 hours ago
- My first article on @whatculture! // 8 Crazy Romantic Gestures In Movies (That Would Never Happen In Real Life) whatculture.com/film/8-crazy-r… 6 hours ago
- Caught ya! #barncat instagram.com/p/ZjpHoBkWdV/ 2 days ago
- Too fast for my lens. #barncat instagram.com/p/ZjoegjEWcx/ 2 days ago